The Care Advice Hub signposts and supports people who pay for their care (known as self funders) by bringing together local expertise from the care industry, finance and legal professions.
We offer an initial no fee consultation to assess a client’s needs, which may cover a wide variety of issues. If you decide to use The Care Advice Hub we will provide a detailed report, giving you the road map for your journey through what is often described as the “drunken walk” through the care maze i.e. going from pillar to post. In addition we will give you a personal introduction to our partners (not just a list of websites) with your consent. When requested we will also try to facilitate joint meetings with different professionals, subject to availability.
A fee of £500.00 applies for The Care Advice Hub service. Some of our partner’s services are free and some will charge i.e. legal services for example.
Here is a sample of some of the types of hub partners we will actively introduce you to:
•Independent Social Worker
•Live In Care
•Local Support Groups
Legal & Professional
•Specialist Care Fees Advisers
•Equity Release Specialists
•Power Of Attorney Specialists
The area that we currently cover is predominantly the A12 corridor which is Essex. This ranges from Colchester up to Upminster, Romford and the Epping Forest area.
We are continually striving to increase our local links and will appreciate any input from our clients for the need for a relevant service. We would welcome your feedback or introductions if you feel you know someone who would benefit from a chat about their situation and how to approach the need for care and all its implications – as it is sometimes difficult to know who to ask first then please contact us.
The service will include:
- Initial meeting (at a comfortable place of your choice) with a family member or friend if you wish.
- A discussion of your care needs and financial situation.
- Pro-active access to the ‘Hub’ – which gives you access to trusted local professionals and services we feel would benefit you. This will be done by means of a personal introduction by the Care Hub, which will include (with your permission) a summary of your personal situation. The aim of this to avoid the need the repeat your story several times over.
- A review of benefits potentially available to you (state benefits).
- Written report detailing what is available to you and where we feel we can help.
- You will be given your personal roadmap to possible care options, financial solutions and help and guidance to the correct services.
Please contact us today for a meeting. You are not alone, The Care Advice Hub will work with you to make a difference and to give you choices.